Not just Furniture,WE DO EVERYTHING…

Renovate associates is one of the largest & distinguished Interior Designing & modular furniture company in India. Every project we undertake begins with a thorough assessment of your unique and individual needs.
Read more…

+91-826 8001 801

Living Room

Rennovate Interiors / Living Room

There is nothing to deny that your living room happens to be one of the most important areas of your home. This is the room where the whole family comes together every night, where they kick back and relax on days when they have no work. This is also the room that your guests invariably notice the first time on each and every occasion they happen to visit you. As the homeowner, it is but natural for you to feel...

Don’t do work in stages & phases if possible Freeze design completely before starting. If possible use 3D visualization Freeze your budget and leave 10-15% as miscellaneous. Back calculate from a final number Choosing unique materials /imported items is wonderful, but repair and maintenance can be difficult Usually, 75% of an interiors budget is woodwork, of the remaining 25% – civil, electrical, plumbing, etc..Potential savings or value for money is achieved in woodwork Speed of Work is achieved only...

There are many materials in the market today for core materials like ply, marine ply, mdf, hdf, plpb, particle board. Many big brands sell only mdf and particle board. When comparing many quotes, just a difference in the core material can create huge quotation variations. So whats the difference? Commercial ply(IS standard 303 grade) is made of sheets of wood stuck together with resin. Therefore a screw drilled into it has holding/threading capacity. Marine ply (IS standard 710 ply) is commonly used in...